Eid Outfit Inspiration // Clutches


I hope you all are having a very blessed Ramadhan, I have been a quiet on here due to being busy with this holy month.
I am looking forward to the celebrations of Eid and thought I would share some outfit inspirations with you.

I have a love for matching clutches to my outfits whether they be fancy for Eid/Wedding or simple for a night out.
Unlike the other clutches I own and have been asked about, these are available online for you to buy.


This cream colour clutch is perfect to match with pearl embroidery and white/cream thread embroidered desi outfits.
But it would also look lovely with pale coloured maxi gowns for weddings or other special occasions.



A black fancy clutch is a must have in your clutch collection.
Perfect to dress up a simple outfit and go with your fancy black desi outfits.




I love this grey, a colour you do not find often in clutches.
This would look lovely with muted colour outfits e.g. cream, pale blue, pale pink, pale purple.




This colour is great for those in-between desi outfits which have a mix of gold and silver/rhinestone embellishments.
Definitely a staple to match your fancy outfits for occasions.




For those of you who do not like dressing up in too much bling for Eid celebrations/ Weddings.
This is a super chic clutch which would go with pretty much anything.
Here I have shown it with one of my lawn suits, but I would also wear this with a lot of my outfits that I would want to match a clutch with for a night out.


There are other colours available in the bags which I have featured and also other styles.

They can all be purchased at:

LITTLE BAG OF DREAMS

Vist their facebook and ebay.

An exclusive 10% OFF for my followers

Send a Facebook message to LITTLE BAG OF DREAMS
with the code : mmi10
To receive a 10% discount off your order


No comments:

Post a Comment