BLACK ON BLACK POLKA // OUTFIT


BLACK ON BLACK POLKA

SHEER BLACK SHIRT DRESS / H+M
I bought this not that long ago but as far as I am aware it isn't available anymore.
HERE is a similar style, not as good quality but it gives a similar look.

ASYMMETRIC BLACK JERSEY DRESS / TOPSHOP
This is a really old top, I think from early uni days.
I would love to find something similar again, I'm on the look out.
However I did recently buy a black top by 'LABEL LAB' which I wear with this outfit.
Which is available HERE

BLACK + WHITE POLKA DOT PALAZZO PANTS / ZARA TRF
I posted about these pants a while ago, I think maybe just before I went on Umrah.
They were such a good buy, a decent price for something I wear a lot.
I use to just wear maxi skirts with everything but wide leg pants have added a little bottom half variety to my outfits.



4 comments:

  1. Very monochrome but chic outfit :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!
      Haha most of my outfits are monochrome but surprisingly just bought a floral blue dress!
      Hope you are well love Xx

      Delete
  2. Love how you've layered this look.

    ReplyDelete