ELF LIPS


I have had these elf products on my KEEP for a really long time, I got two as Eid presents and the other two I ordered not long after.



I was really disappointed with this primer/plump.
The plumper smelt very strongly of cinnamon (the fireball sweets to be exact!). I don't normally mind the smell but it was really strong.  I have used plumping products in the past and this really didn't do much aside from leaving my lips tingly.
The primer felt like more of a cheap concealer stick, it had a very drying and chalky formula.



Praline was the only one I liked out of them all.
Natural + Tea Rose came out too bright on lips and I don't really like that look.
I think I might end up giving them to a friend.


EID LIPS // PRALINE

I used 'PRALINE' all over, outlining with 'WHIRL' lipliner by MAC.
I use the foundation shade 'BARCELONA' in NARS Sheer Glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment