Mini Kitchen Haul // Home Sense + TK Maxx


You know you have become a true housewife when you get excited over kitchen bits and bobs *facepalm* haha
Well I guess the reason I enjoy buying these bits are to make time in the kitchen either easier or more enjoyable.

So here is my mini haul from Home Sense/TK Maxx.


32cm NON STICK WOK // BRABANTIA
with glass lid

I have been asking my mum to keep a look out for a big wok for me as MashaaAllah a lot of food gets made in my home.
My mum was having a browse in the pan section in TK Maxx and told me this was an amazing price for the size and quality (obv mother knows best!)

PRICE // £24.99 £16.99
(TK MAXX)

WHAT WOULD I USE THIS FOR?
Noodles, Pasta, Stirfry and Veg Salan (Curry)


2.4L CLIP LOCK CONTAINER // SISTEMA BAKERY
with mini cup

Bags of caster sugar are the most annoying things which make sugar mess everywhere.
I got this to minimize that mess, storing it in a box means I don't get sugar all over the place when opening and closing the packet.
The cup will come in handy when using to scoop out when measuring for baking, again making less mess than pouring it out of the packet.

They also stack if you wanted to buy a few to store different baking bits.
I think I should buy another one of these, but in a smaller size to store cocoa.

PRICE // (AMAZON / £6.49) £5.99
(HOMESENSE)


GLASS JAR WITH METAL LID

I have been wanting a glass jar like this to store DIY body scrubs in.
Hope to get started on that soon.. let me know if you know of any good ones I could try!
It looks super pretty waiting on my bookshelf at the moment, it would be cute to store sweets to give as gifts.

PRICE // £5.95 £2.99
(HOMESENSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment