NAKED BASICS 2 / NEED?



I am a sucker for neutral eye shadow palettes and I have so many but I always try to justify why I should buy the newest one available!

I didn't pick up the Naked 3 palette as I know I just have way too many and I don't get a lot of use out of my shimmery shades.

Have a look at my Favourite Nude Palette Collection HERE.


The reasons I think I need this palette:

1 / MOST USED
 My Naked Basics palette is one I reach for all the time so the 2nd would make sense to buy?

2 / NO SHIMMER
 All matte shades, as I mentioned I don't use shimmery shades and these do not have any.

3 / IN BETWEEN SHADES
 The shades look like in between shades of what is in the Naked Basics palette.
I don't really use super dark shades every day and these shades would add a little depth not too much.
As I have medium skin tone, some paler nude shades do not show up that well on my lids but as these are that slight bit darker I think they will show up nicely.
I am NC42 in MAC and Barcelona in Nars Sheer Glow.

4 / VANITY
Umm, it would look pretty on my vanity?
haha


I am not too sure when this will be coming out in the UK..
But I think I have convinced myself that I have to have it when it does!

Will you be purchasing this?

2 comments:

  1. I never thought about the Naked pallete but now I want to get one as I'd been looking for some matte shades for every day as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get this one if you are thinking of matte shades.. they are the perfect most wearable colours Xx

      Delete