Soap & Glory Galore // Bath + Body


SOAP & GLORY GALORE

Before I discovered &Other Stories bath scrubs, I was hooked on Flake Away by Soap & Glory.
I have since found less greasier scrubs so it has been a very long time since I have purchased it.
That being said, getting a hold of scrubs from & Other Stories website is a bit of a pain because the postage is ridiculously expensive
So I thought I would try out some other scrubs from my old favourite brand as well as trying out the new Orangeasm range!



Allantoin, Glycerin, Macadamia Oil, Menthol, Bilberry, Orange & Lemon Fruit Acid Smoothers

After all the walking when I went to Umrah, I was left with dry feet with hard skin. (TMI? haha)
I did have a pedicure when I got back but I needed to keep on top of it which is why I picked up this foot cream.
It has a menthol scent which gives a fresh feeling as well as being super moisturising.
I put it on at night just before I get into bed, hubby has been using it too ^_^



SCENT / Fresh green mandarin, sicilian lemon and sweet orange peels.

This has been the nicest, creamiest and freshest scented body wash to use in the sticky summer her in the UK.
I love the pump, it makes it easier to use when your in the shower.
I use it on my quick shower days and before I use any of my body scrubs.




SCENT / Original Pink Fragrance

This is one of those scrubs that are good for travelling, not too much faff with scooping and worrying about water going into your lovely pot of scrub.
The scrub isn't an intense one, the exfoliating bits are really fine so it doesn't feel as good as my others.

I am one of those people who can't go too long without using a body scrub, my skin just feels super neglected if I don't.
I took this to my mums the last time I stayed over, I wouldn't say it is amazing but is worth picking up if you don't know what 3rd product to pick up when you're shopping at boots and it's 3 for 2!



SCENT / Fresh Green Mandarin, Sicilian Lemon and Sweet Orange Peels
with Shea Butter Massage Balls & MANGOMILK

I have been using this throughout the sticky summer days in the UK.
I always use Body Shops 'Shea Body Butter', but it feels too thick and sickly to put on when it is super hot.
It is so refreshing and moisturising, perfect for the summer days. 
This will definitely be something I take on holiday with me next time I'm travelling to a hot country.
Oh, and using this after the body wash.. it doubles the lingering scent.. and the bathroom also smells divine!



SCENT / Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Magnolia, Freesia, Vanilla and Musk.
with Babassu Oil, Sea Salt and Moisturising Jojoba + Mandarin Oils

I can't give much of an opinion on this as I haven't tried this yet.. but it looks interesting.
I't looks like it is an in between of 'The Scrub of your Life' and 'Flake Away'.
The scent is one that you can buy as a body mist 'Mist you Madly's', which has a florally musk scent.


Do you have any favourites that you can recommend?
I really hope they come out with an Orangeasm body scrub.. that would be amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment