Benefit HighBeam // Stocking Filler Offer



Highlighters are one of my favourite make up products, so when I saw these mini sized benefit products on offer for stocking fillers at boots.. I had to have it!

I already have a liquid highlighter from Benefit called 'Girl meets Pearl' which I love,
but I have been wanting to try this out.
It was on offer and there was a decent amount in the mini size for me to get quite a bit of use out of it.

It is a satiny silvery pink shade of highlighter.
I have worn it once and I do like it but it is a little more prominent and silvery than my other one 
so I am not sure that this suits me as well.

I will have to try it out a fair few times to form a better opinion but I am really happy I got it in this size to try out.

HIGHBEAM SWATCH // BLENDED OUT (LEFT) + SINGLE SWIPE (RIGHT)

BOOTS STOCKING FILLER OFFER

The offer is only available in-store at Boots.
There are a handful of Benefit products that are available in mini sizes at £5 each or 4 for £15.
PosieTint, BeneBalm, Porefessional, HighBeam, Coralista Lipgloss, Dandelion Lipgloss naming a few but there are more that I cannot remember.

I shop at the Manchester Arndale store and the stand for this offer is near the Opticians area.
They are on a separate table to the Christmas gift offers.

I will try and keep you guys posted on any offers that I find out about :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I need a new highlighter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome doll! Its worth trying out for the price ^_^ or even get the women on the benfeit counter to try it out on you Xx

      Delete