His & Hers Navy // Eid Outfit


 EID UL ADHA OUTFIT

It has been a while since Eid has passed and I am forever getting late at posting on here.
I thought it would be a 'better late than never' post showing style inspiration for a formal outfit that isn't too bling.
The dress I wore would also work really well for a Graduation outfit.

I managed to get an 'outfit of the day' of hubby too...
Coincidentally we happened to be matching on the day!


MY OUTFIT

NAVY CUT OUT DRESS // H&M
I had this in my wardrobe for a good few months so decided to wear it this Eid 
in contrast to the desi outfit I wore on Eid ul Fitr (blogpost link HERE)

BLACK VELVET ABAYA // DUBAI
I have a separate blogpost on this abaya HERE.

BRACELET
I decided to wear a necklace I had bought at a vintage fair a little while back 
wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet.


HUBBYS OUTFIT

After a long shop around for blazers, this particular style suited
hubby best so he got it in black too.

WHITE JUBBA // AL ASEEL
All of hubbys Jubbas have been bought from Burooj in Manchester.
He has either this brand called Al Aseel or Daffah.

SHOES // DEAKINS


3 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable mashallah.
    I love your velvet abaya.
    It is simply divine and reminiscent of a kimono.
    I think this is such a good idea with open abayas,
    they look so chic with a maxi dress or plain abaya.

    atravellerstreasurebox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam alaikum,

    Absolutely beautiful. Perfect. I created a similar outfit, but with a pale blue jilbab and navy blue long velvet jacket. It's a favourite actually. But I must admit yours is nicer (they always are).

    So what've you got cooking for Eid al-Fitr?

    ReplyDelete